Menu
Mmacl
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ex employee pension details

Afternoon,

I was wondering if there is a team I can contact to check if I was paying into a pension when I worked for Virgi  Media/Mobile?

TIA

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ex employee pension details

This Forum is designed for queries about Virgin media's UK consumer ISP/TV/Mobile related products not ex-employee questions.

If you were contributing to a works related pension scheme, either VM's own or one arranged by them you'd surely know from your contract of employment, associated paperwork or your payslips or your bank account? It's not something you'd lose track of, would you?

One of the VM team here might see this and tell you who to contact, but I doubt they know beyond saying try VM HR and you should have that contact from when you left the organisation.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Mmacl
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for you not at all condescending reply. 

Firstly, I didn't say when I was employed with them, which was well over a decade ago and have had a other jobs since then. If you keep all that information from when you were younger and its in nice safe place then well done you, good job.

Secondly, I had seen archived questions regarding ex employment with Virgin on these forums and they were indeed replied to by a member of staff possibly with an email. I don't know as they sent them a PM, hence my question to the forum. 

So yes well done and thank you for taking the time to my question.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

its amazing how many people ask a public forum for HR queations.

Yes, i keep track of all my past work documents as I should. Why would you lose track of something like a pention?
Mmacl
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good for you pal well done....again, why reply if you have no real input. 

I didn't ask for your opinion on me not keeping hold of my previous employment details and why I don't have them to hand. Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe there is a reason I don't have them to hand instead of just jumping in with a smart comment.

I literally asked if anyone has the details. Of you don't then why reply.

0 Kudos
Michael_JK
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @Mmacl,

I've just sent you a private message with some information - You can access it via the envelope to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Mmacl
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for replying. 

Unfortunately some of your community are not so helpful.

0 Kudos