Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error Code 7400

I had a new v6 package delivered to my new house on the 5th october.  The way the room is set up i have tv one side and broadband another side but worked out a way of getting tv to work and followed all the instructions on set up of tv but i only have limited channels and an error message constantly.

what is the best thing to do

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code 7400

Hi hollylister,

Have you called VM to activate the V6?

The number to call is 0800 953 9500. You will need the box serial number, and your account and area number.

If the automated Activation line isn't picking up you could try the following.

You need will to speak to the Sales department in order to get your box and TV services reactivated.

Please call 150 from a Virgin landline , or 0345 454 1111 and choose option 1, 4 then 1

You can also send a  text to 07533 051 809, however using this method will take a few days.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code 7400

Hi Holly

Have you tried going though the chat option on there VM website and they can normally get things sorted takes time to get though to them as covid has limited the number of customer services but chat is the quickest way as they are doing this from home.

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos