cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract notification?

adhiren
Dialled in

My contract ended on 26th May and I still haven't been sent any notification or anything related to it beforehand. There was nothing in any bill beforehand or a seperate letter electronically or in the post. I expected better from Virgin. Needless to say my next bill is extremely high due to all my discounts being removed

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Under the Direct Debit Guarantee VM have 10 working days to advise you of a price increase before it happens. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Virgin Media contracts do not have an end date.  Once the minimum term is completed the contract continues on a rolling 30 day basis.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Right but they previously used  to tell you when you are like a month away from completing your minium term unlike now clearly 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

They still do.  I received an email about a month before my last minimum term expired.  Check that your account contact email address up to date.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks