cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Address for Virgin Media

howardjennings
Tuning in

Christ, there isn't even a suitable section!

Has anyone found out how to communicate with a human at the communications company. Or should I just invest in a Ouija board. I can't believe that getting through to the dead is any harder.

I've tried the "Chat bot" **bleep**, a chocolate fire guard is more use.

I've tried calling. On hold for 40 mins, call disconnected when the questions got hard.

Still waiting for the WhatsApp person to appear.

I just want an email address! 

It mioght be on the website, but most pages just say "Ooops, that page is missing"

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Virgin Media don't have a customer-facing email address, so you won't find one.

What's the issue you have? Perhaps someone can point you in the right direction.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I'd like to reduce my bill. But it seems that everything you knock off increases what you'll pay.

Not that I've actually found any way to know knock anything off yet. I can't even find out what my "package" consists of apart from general terms like "maxi pack" or "zoom boost" or other such nonsense. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Removing elements of service does reduce any bundle discounts you have, and can increase the per-unit price. Some elements such as landlines, attract a sizeable bundle discount which can make them cheaper to have - even if left idle.

As for your TV package - look at your bill/contract, what's the name of the TV tier? Then compare it with the TV channel guide at the bottom of this page 

True, VM's marketing people do like to give bundles some daft name - but they still boil down to a bundle of services with their own names. So the "Ultimate Oomph" and "Ultimate Volt" are still TV-Maxit under the hood. And that should show on your bills.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks