Menu
SandraKeegan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does VM actually have anybody working in either the Complaints or Cancellations Departments?

VM put up their prices and then lo and behold, it's nigh on impossible to get through to Customer Services to discuss - it's a nightmare trying to get through to them at the best of times - at the moment you can forget it!!!

It is impossible to get through to the Cancellations team and you cannot cancel your contract online, so you have to phone them - you hang on the phone and eventually get cut off before you can speak to an agent. I only had until the 10th of February to cancel my contract without incurring cancellation fees (according to the original email sent to me detailing the price increase in March). How can I cancel my contract if I cannot get through to the Cancellations team??????? VM customer services are a shambles - that's if you can get through to them at all. I raised a complaint on the 30th of January but I have heard nothing back apart from a complaints reference number - and I doubt if I will hear anything back at all. 

Looks like VM are going to be losing my custom after 26 years that's if I can get through to actually speak to anyone.....NOT AMUSED!!!!!

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does VM actually have anybody working in either the Complaints or Cancellations Departments?

Hi you can write to the address on your contract and write cancel my services include the relevant details and send it recorded delivery. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Richw1982
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does VM actually have anybody working in either the Complaints or Cancellations Departments?

Wolfclaw
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lockdown, price hike, milk the users, we have them over a barrel working from home !!

0 Kudos