Menu
Gabriel550010
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Do you have information on this?

Hello, I would like to know something, did you do an event showing trailers of the next movies or did you do a screening of the black widow?

FB_IMG_1622821533292.jpg

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do you have information on this?

I’m sure any such events are supposed to be “under wraps” so to speak and not made available to the public 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do you have information on this?

Black Widow is scheduled to be released in the United States on July 9, 2021 simultaneously in theatres and through Disney + via its Premier Access service, where subscribers pay a premium to watch the film from the comfort of their homes.

The movie was delayed three times from an original May 2020 release date due to the current covid pandemic.

There's a trailer on youtube 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos