Menu
Edenbud
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Disgusting van drive

Hi.
I am really not happy at all. One off your virgin media vans was driving up my back side before. Whilst I was doing 30mph. May I add, I had my 15 month old child is the car at the time. He was flashing and beeping his horn and swearing at me. When approached at the lights. I was gifted with a mouth full of abuse in which I told him he was stupid and I’ve got my baby in the car and he is in his work van. In which he kept swearing and giving me abuse.
He was under cutting everyone, nearly causing numerous of crashes! Please can somebody contact me as this is disgusting behaviour from someone who is meant to be ‘professional’

REG YR19 BFT

Tags (1)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusting van drive

then report it to the police.
0 Kudos
Edenbud
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The police don’t even attend to robberies never mind someone driving like a complete idiot! Compete waste of time me ringing the police 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

VM will not be able to do anything. Other then your work do you have any proof.

That would be like me telling your company that you were driving like an idiot or shorting abuse out of an office windows at people.

Without any proof nothing they can do but tell you. "sorry we will look into it/take care of it"
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Edenbud

Sorry to hear this has happened 

Its not something that we like to hear is happening

We can feed this back for you 

I just need to ask where the location please 

Gareth_L

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

see 🙂

while you are at it can you ban Edenbud for threatening people? No need to have any proof. Just take my word for it and punish them 🙂
Alex5522
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This is the second post about disgusting driving that I read today. What is going on? I'm sorry that people are jeopardized by the irresponsible drivers. I've been driving a van for only two months since I passed pcv theory test here. I try to be careful on the road, and I would feel calmer if I knew that other drivers did the same.

0 Kudos