Menu
mjg55
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dangerous Driving - Virgin Van

I would like to report the driver of one of your virgin media vans, registration number YS69 OYP ford transit. This vehicle literally pulled out on me in an extremelly dangerous manner yesterday 16-4-2020 at around 14.44 on the A36 Warminster Road which is the road between Bath and Warminster. I really think the driver needs an eye test or to be tested for drink or drugs as he literally waited for me to get closer and then decided to pull out on me forcing me to brake very heavilly, so heavily in fact the ruck sack i had on the front passenger seat flew in to the footwell. Obviously i blasted the horn at him but he or she did not even acknowledge the they had done anything wrong and continued to drive on. Perhaps you could have words with the driver and advise him. Thank you

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dangerous Driving - Virgin Van

if you think that then i assume you reported it to the police.
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mjg55,

Thanks for you port and reaching out to the community forums. I'm sorry to hear this has occurred. Thanks for providing the details and I will get this forwarded to the area field manager.

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos
mjg55
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Alex5522
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is an awful situation. I'm sorry, you had to go through this. I started driving a van not long ago (I passed pcv theory test only two months ago), so I do my best in order to be careful on the road. It would be geat if all drivers try avoiding any dangerous situations. And it is good that you decided to report that driver, maybe you saved someone's life.

0 Kudos