Menu
Pugmummy1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Damage to my vehicle

...I have just taken my car to a garage to get it priced for the damage I would like to know who is going to pay? I’ve contacted the police again was over his aggressive behaviour now over the damage to my car bonnet who is going to pay? I’m going to contact the Liverpool Echo over this behaviour, also I had a call yesterday from one of the bosses saying if I was a virgin customer they would make a deal with me over the damage ..not acceptable£160 + vat

the drivers reg YT19 CLS

who is going to pay ??

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damage to my vehicle

you need to let your insurance company deal with this, along with the police if you have reported it.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pugmummy1, 

I can see a member of our team has already contacted you via private message, I assure you this has been passed to the relevant team to be dealt with and you would be contacted in due course.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Pugmummy1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have just had a quote for £300 for my car damage by this man!! The head office phoned me from London told me a load of lies .. I need to speak to him again also I want to know when I’m receiving payment for car as he had stated??

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

why have you not let your insurance company deal with this?
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi are you insured as chenks has said you must go through them no one on here from virgin on a public forum will pay you £300 or has the authority to do so, that's what you are paying a premium for via your insurance.Regards Micky
0 Kudos