Menu
Gavin13683
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

DISGUSTED

Terrible Customer Care!!
Called on July 16th and agreed a new package instead of leaving.
Received a mobile sim as part of and cancelled my contract elsewhere and ported number over. Didnt receive my new hub so called again to double check - yeah all fine should arrive soon.
Still no hub so called again - Sorry Mr Gavin we cant give you the deal we agreed!
Not only that but they put my normal bill up from £53.99 up to £89.39 with a new activation fee and package change admin fee!
Asked for a call from complaints multiple times - apparently they sent me a letter 17 days ago that never arrive and nobody has even bothered to call me.
I've called them at least 8 times to chase the situation and nobody seems to care.
I was promised a call yesterday within 2 hours - its now been almost 24hrs and no phone call.
Best part is... i know someone on the exact package they say they cant give me. I've been a loyal customer and referrer but this has ruined the brand for me.
What a nightmare, i think i would get better customer service from Sky, NowTV, BT etc... Virgin you should be ashamed. DIRECT DEBIT CANCELLED!
If you cant even bother calling your customers who are unhappy, lets see how quickly you call for your payment!
0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: DISGUSTED

cancelling the DD is a big mistake.
virgin won't call you about it, they will continue to bill you and your debt will increase - it will then be passed to a debt collection agency to collect and your credit rating will be affected.

you should re-instate the DD ASAP.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Read this.

If you're lucky the forum staff will intervene and get this sorted out - they often do, and that is always the quickest way for you to get right, and cheapest and most satisfactory for VM.  If they get in touch, work with them, give the company the chance to recover the situation.  But don't accept any compromise - you are entitled to the deal the agent promised.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there @Gavin13683

Welcome back to our Community, I am sorry to understand that you've had some issues with a promised upgrade and subsequent issues with your complaint.  I have located your account and as such will pop you a Private Message to go through security with you so we can discuss your complaint and hopefully reach a resolution. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos