Menu
Smithysurf
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer services

What is the best way to contact virgin customer services on hold for over a hour then cut off, they have the worst customer services ever all I want to do is change my services 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services

Hi Smithysurf,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. Currently they try and reply within 4 hours, however it may take longer being a weekend.. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues or around tea time

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Rafester
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've recently moved into a new building set of flats all hooked up with internal wirings thats surrounded by streets serviced by Virgin. Sky and BT already offer services do you know when virgin are likely to offer services as I have been a customer for years and would like to continue using the services at my new property.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rafester,

Hope you are settling in well.

Have you tried the postcode checker? 

Hopefully a member of the Forum Team can pick this up for you and perform some checks.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Rafester
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it currently doesn't have service have to manually input my address

0 Kudos