Menu
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Customer Statistics

Writing an assignment on Virgin Media. Wondering if anyone has any statistical information on VM customers? Such as 60% of VM customers are 50 and above, while 40% are under 49. Or 80% of customers come from well built up areas, the remainder are from rural, hard to reach areas. And then maybe some gender statistics? ?% are male, and ?% are female??

thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Customer Statistics

unless VM officially public this you are unlikely to get the data you need as its likely to be company sensetive.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! My dad works for them and has given so much, guess I’ll rely on him once again!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

be careful what he gives you as it could lead to bad things if he is giving information he isn't meant to. check with VM legal team before you public any data

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

He is in charge of GDPR, so he’ll know what he can and can’t tell me, thank you for the replies tonight! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

GDPR and company sensitive data are not the same.

I can public information that is not identifiable to a person so isn't GDPR related but is company sensitive.

For example the area of 1gbps service can be used by BT to use against VM. that wouldn't relate to GDPR but would get someone sharing it into legal trouble or fired.

So please check