Menu
Nickster
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract ended

Does anyone know how to chat or message someone from Virgin Media to discuss my contract that has apparently ended?

Many thanks

Nick

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract ended

Your contract never ends. After any promotional period or discount you revert to a thirty day rolling contract with the loss of the discount. However Ofcom has mandated that the end of the promo period is to be treated by VM as the end of the contract (it isn't) and so VM are obliged to tell you.

If you want to negotiate a deal phone 150 or message this way:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/The-Draft/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425331...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Nickster
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Howard,

Thanks but I clicked the link and it said access denied, You do not have sufficient privileges......?

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It should work. Here's what you need:

How do I use it?
Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos