Menu
Ben_Ferris
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Continued unresolved issues since sign up

Hey,

I ordered Virgin media back in march and the problems started from then. I picked April 14th for the delivery day of my self install kit as we already had the service it was just in my name now on a new contract. This day came and went however and i didn't receive my kit until MAY 2nd!  

The second issue i encountered was on my credit report and the fact Virgin Media carried out 3 hard searches against me on 31/3/20 - 1/4/20 - 2/4/20 and i'm still waiting for someone to get back to me to have this adjusted or explained.

The last issue is my free Lenovo smart clock is nowhere to be seen and the mobile number provided for support hasn't responded to any of my messages. I understand i moved just under the first month i was on contract so the triggering day changed to 29/6/20 being 30 days after install. Well it's been 11 weeks since install and even with the current pandemic allowing even more time for fulfillment i'm left out of pocket. Can i just get the £50 credit on my account instead as that was the other option i wish i had chosen. 

Anybody have any advise or solutions to any/all of these complaints? I appreciate your time, thank you.    

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continued unresolved issues since sign up

Hi Ben_Ferris

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of these issues you've had and want to help sort this if I can. I'll PM you to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Ben_Ferris
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is anybody else available to have a look at my issue? I replied to the pm I recieved but haven't had any more correspondence. 

0 Kudos
Ben_Ferris
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BUMP...

Still need assistance with my issues please.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks