cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Virgin by email

Bogdan3
On our wavelength

How do I contact Virgin by email?

I have tried 3 times so far with no response from them. Two attempts to "thanks@virginmobile.com" have been ignored and my latest attempt to "mail@virginmedia.co.uk" got the response "we do not pick up mails from this inbox"

does anyone know an email address that WILL be answered?

Here's hoping.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

There is no public-facing email address to write to.

You can try a relevant forum on here and post up what your issue or question is.

One of the VM forum team may reply or you may get help from other forum members.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

There is no public-facing email address to write to.

You can try a relevant forum on here and post up what your issue or question is.

One of the VM forum team may reply or you may get help from other forum members.

Bogdan3
On our wavelength

This makes it sound like Virgin doesn't want contact with its customers!!  Great customer relations it isn't!!

Bogdan3
On our wavelength

This is the message i sent to Virgin. Can anyone offer any answers or suggestions to my queries? 

Ref Account No [REMOVED]

I have started having problems with my LG Joy phone so I tried to find help on your website. When I entered my IMEI number I was told my phone was not supported. 

Frankly I am not happy about this as I purchased the phone from Virgin when you had a shop here in Oxford so would assume you could help. 

My main issue is I can no longer access the Google Play Store so am unable to do updates. When I try all I get is a page with a menu on it and cannot get past that page!!

I probably need a new phone but I must be able to keep my current number. Can I get one from you and you transfer all my Sim data to new phone?

I am also unsure about my contract with you. I have always assumed it just rolls on month by month and is not a fixed period. Can you clarify please?

Regards,

Gerald Beament
[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

You can also join the Virgin mobile customer service by dialing 789 from your Virgin Media mobile or call 0345 600 0789 from any other phone. You can also text Virgin mobile for free on 07533 016 422.

Bogdan3
On our wavelength

Thank's very much for your help.