Menu
Friffe
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contact from Virgin

I've been contacted by a rep from virgin media. My area has always had bad providers and when I got the call from someone saying they are from virgin saying they are looking to put lines down I was over joyed  just found it weird bbecause I think I filled out the virgin in my area thing 2 years ago the rep is contacting me from a mobile and when I speak to anyone from virgin they seem to have no clue of a department that does this. They guy already had most of my details and very much knew what he was saying. Has anyone had this experience before or am I going mad. It seems a good few people in my area have also been contacted and they have all did the same and not take it further.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact from Virgin

VM sales staff are working from home and so may be using their own mobiles for sales calls. But VM's departments have a tendency to work in silos so the left hand doesn't know etc...... If I were you, and you want VM's services just use the post code checker on the main VM site - virginmedia.com/store and take it from there. If the service is now available to can buy it and get it installed as soon as VM are ready.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos