Menu
BGuanine
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Compliment for call teller

I’m posting this here because I couldn’t find another avenue to post this compliment. In short, I’d just like to say a huge “THANK YOU” to Dal of the dial-in customer service team. I just finished speaking with her.

She listened very attentively to me from the start, quickly picked up that I am a student who is returning to his hometown, and immediately suggested a temporary suspension of my Virgin Media WiFi to reduce my costs - it’s the first time this happened after calling Virgin Media so many times for various reasons. In addition, she also suggested that I change my plan to a student bundle in future and informed me of the important fine print without me even asking. I called simply to ask for a return package but I got back so much more.

As a student who is running on a tight budget, I really appreciate the extra mile she has gone to optimise my student/Virgin experience. It has been awhile since I’ve come across such excellent customer service. I can only hope more of your staff can emulate her.

Tags (1)
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Compliment for call teller

Thanks for joining the Community to report great feedback.  The Forum Team will ensure it is fed back to the customer support agent concerned. 

@ModTeam 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks