Menu
wowbagger
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Complaints process

Has anyone else just got complete blank from the complaints process?

No call, no e-mail, no acknowledgment. I've called countless times, and been told they would look into it and get back to me, yet they never do!

This has been going on for over two months!

I've raised a second complaint 2 days ago, in the hope it would be able to find the first complaint, and give it a good talking to...but I'm not hopeful!

I know running a business is tough at the moment, but I'm very disappointed -  I can't stay with a company that ignores its customers like this.

T

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaints process

We have complained and sent e.mails. No acknowledgment from Virgin. Have now been told it takes 28 days for them to reply. We will have left Virgin by then!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Heather60,

unfortunatley there isn't a customer facing email address.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

spgray
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

woodstone
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have been complaining for 9 months getting and nowhere. Dont get any more stressed, be business like and document everything, open a case with CISAS. They are efficient and won't ignore you, they will tell you if they can help and Virgin Media cannot ignore them.

It may seem like too much effort but it isn't and will improve your blood pressure.

0 Kudos
Wolfclaw
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Iv'e been complaining to exec team for months and they are just as bad as support teams, they just stop responding and hope it all goes away. Well not with me, 2nd formal complaint to OFCOM about to start as they their own response time limits, even when you give them a little covid-19 extension, bad and ignorant staff at all levels in the company !

------------------------------------------------
M500 Package
Superhub v3 Modem Mode
Asus RT-AX86U
2.5G CAT 7 LAN
Windows Server 2019

My Broadband Ping - Wolfclaw-BBM1
0 Kudos