Menu
jayess
Dialled in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Complaint procedure

We were without broadband/phone/tv for 14 days. We have not received the correct compensation. No complaints are being answered. Have just written another one today. This is now very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint procedure

Are you asking a question for assitance or just venting?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
edent
Superfast
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Their formal complaints procedure is at https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/consumer-complaint-resolution-code-of-practice

That should help you get a formal complaint raised.

0 Kudos
jayess
Dialled in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry it wasn’t clear. Asking for advice On how to resolve.
0 Kudos
jayess
Dialled in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but I’ve filled out a form on here twice with no replies. My next step will have to be to post a recorded delivery letter. I haven’t tried phoning as 1) I cannot hear on the phone 2) I’ve read so many people complaining about holding on the phone for over an hour and then sometimes being cut off. My near neighbour, who is having identical problems, did get through eventually but couldn’t make them understand the problem. She hasn’t received enough compensation either. 

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@jayess wrote:

Thanks but I’ve filled out a form on here twice with no replies. My next step will have to be to post a recorded delivery letter. I haven’t tried phoning as 1) I cannot hear on the phone 2) I’ve read so many people complaining about holding on the phone for over an hour and then sometimes being cut off. My near neighbour, who is having identical problems, did get through eventually but couldn’t make them understand the problem. She hasn’t received enough compensation either. 

They have 8 weeks to respond to complaints. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
jayess
Dialled in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Below is a quote from their site. Nothing about 8 weeks. I hadn’t had a reply well after 28 days. I’ve just filled in another complaint about not receiving an answer to my complaint (just after first posting this topic) and I have had an acknowledgement this time.

‘By web form

On our contact us page, you’ll see a link to our web form. Complete the form to let us know what went wrong and what we can do to put this right for you. We always aim to resolve complaints in the first instance and respond within 7 days, but this isn’t as quick as calling us.

In some cases, it can take up to 28 days. This depends on the issues you’ve raised, as we always try to give your comments the attention they deserve.‘

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello

The 8 weeks is when you can escalate to the independent adjudicator have a look at https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practi... if you have not had the outcome you wanted.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jayess
Dialled in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. At least now that I have had an acknowledgment of Virgin receiving the complaint I can give them 8 weeks 😁.

0 Kudos