Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint Reference COM104070012

I have just had a pretty awful call from someone who purported to be calling from the Virgin Media Resolutions Team who said she was calling about my complaint (above ref). Without going into the full detail of my complaint here, the person, called Tanzeem, didn't have a clue about the gist of the complaint she was calling about. She even tried to arrange for an engineer to call but I advised her that an engineer called (Broadband issue) a week last Monday (1st June). She then tried to suggest the cause of all of the issues I had complained about were due to Covid19. I was embarrassed for her, she was so bad. She even tried to suggest that she would note their internal record so that the mistakes made were not repeated....even though she had no real idea of all that has occurred. I asked her for the number of the Retentions Team to discuss my account. She didn't have it too hand and kept asking me to wait and the line would go dead. I became concerned this may be a scam call and rang off. Can someone assist please with the Retentions Team number so that I can discuss my contract (Broadband and mobiles X 2)?

Thanks 

Mr G Fehners

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint Reference COM104070012

Retentions can be found at 0345 454 1111 follow the options for cancelling service, normally a good bunch of people ready to help there.

Shame to see customer service is going to 💩 lately and this using Covid-19 as the excuse is no excuse after being informed the departments are fully operational. (Careers)

Matt
If I've helped please let me know 🙂

10 years in Technical Customer Service, Construction Trades and Administration - Now I'm a Furloughed Chef
0 Kudos