Complain

How do you complain about virgin media

0 Kudos
chenks
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complain

a google would have got you the answer quicker than making a thread asking.

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...
0 Kudos
MadPixie
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You Thank you, that is true it would have I agree, but I only wrote the message to hopefully **bleep** up the ears of the moderator taking into consideration that customer services at virgin media either don’t have the faintest what they are talking about unless it reads from a script or not interested at all or lie through their back teeth. It was my way of getting someone to answer that may just have an iota of common sense and decency

@chenks wrote:
a google would have got you the answer quicker than making a thread asking.

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi write to FOA Virgin media complaints box 333 Matrix Court Swansea SA7 9BB. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there MadPixie, 

Welcome to the forums and for your post - sorry to understand that you wish to log a complaint. 

Any agent can log and deal with a complaint for you - if you are not happy with the resolution they have given, you can request to have the complaint escalated to a manager.

You can read the practice in full here: virg.in/compscop        

If you require any further help with this, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and let us know what the nature of your complaint is and we'll be happy to assist you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos