Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Compla9

Worst thing anyone could do is go with virgin with going through cancer they made my life a living hell and they do no care about anyone with them knowing what am going through

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compla9

ok then...

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

If you tell what is wrong with the virginmedia connection then maybe we will be able to help you get it resolved.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Truered,

Ignore the unhelpful comment below yours. I think I speak for most normal people when I say that must be absolutely horrendous and I can't imagine what you're going through. It doesn't help to have to deal with a companmy's incompetent customer service; it's an unnecessary extra stress. 

If you're unhappy with the service you can always file a complaint. Virgin have 8 weeks to respond to your complaint and following that you can appeal via CISAS or another independent adjudicator. I'd recommend filing a complaint partly because it's seemingly the only way to put on record what's going on and also because these complaints (and whether they're successfully resolved) do form part of OFCOM's annual report which affects what Virgin can say about their service.  

I hope you have some luck and things improve. 

Tilt is the Peoples Champion - MikeRobbo