cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication

MrSlippery
Tuning in

How do you get a 'COMMUNICATIONS' company to communicate with you?   Does anyone have any idea as to how to get a Virgin or O2 human being based in the UK to phone you at your home or mobile number   -   that's right - the numbers supplied by VM/O2 communications company.

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Communications to VM are done by yourself, by phone, WhatsApp, this Forum, or letter.  As a rule VM never initiate a call to anyone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your response Adduxi   -   clicking Learn more does not work. I have had several calls from the Virgin sales team over the years so I guess they do call but only when it suits them, not the customer. I have never known such an inefficient company - I have just moved home - Removal company- Gas-Electric-Water-Council-Bank etc no problems. VM/O2 stuck me with a price increase and a renewed contract for no good reason other than sharp practice. Promised BB Speed increase for Volt benefits never materialised despite my best efforts. This dead hand situation silences most of us - is there nothing we can do?

S

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You clearly don't understand your relationship with Virginmedia.

Your function is to pay them as much as possible. Their function is to ignore you as much as possible.

Got that? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Got it  -   that's the Virgin Community blown out of the water as well.