Menu
metalmust
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Change direct debit date

Please help, since 28th July I’ve been trying to change my direct debit date, the number you have to text is well useless.

I’ve had long texts back explaining what happens next then nothing, could’ve been rectified by the time someone keeps resending the same text back.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change direct debit date

Hi there @metalmust

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post to our Forums; we are sorry that you're having some issues changing your direct debit date via text; there should be no reason that the team cannot assist you as long as you fit the following parameters:

• Only the account holder can request a direct debit change
  • You must have a clear balance on the account
  • You must have an active Direct Debit already in place
  • The next draw date must be more than 7 days away in order to action the change.

As long as you can tick all those boxes, we can help you out 🙂 I'll pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and check your account - please look out for a Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @metalmust

Thanks for your Private Messages - the Direct Debit has been changed as per your request and I have popped you a private message with some information about your next bill. if you have any queries or concerns when you next get your bill, please do not hesitate yo get back in touch and we'll be more than happy to assist you if needed. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend. Stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
metalmust
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It has indeed been sorted, thank you, stay sane.
0 Kudos