Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Censorship

Interesting how virgin censor whats posted so as to avoid the truth about their awful service getting out there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Censorship

so what has been censored?
all i can see that has been censored is your profanity.

and that says more about you than anything else.
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Have a look around and you'll see plenty of dissenting voices uncensored.

That they can make a point without resorting to profanity helps of course.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

i cannot see censorship here    some people here vent lots of anger about virgin just look at all the questions that are asked     i cannot wait till mine is up and running       workers here seem to of finished digging and left just waiting to get fix 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Article 11/13 went through the EU yesterday.  Presumably no more cutting and pasting links/videos, however, it'll be interesting to see if they can get it to work...Smiley Indifferent

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Another jobsworth reply Virgin are pure con merchants, but fellow mugs ( customers) our day will come I have been getting ripped of by this lot since they bought N.T.L. I was going to bin their 45mbits broadband a few months ago, like I binned their repeat TV service,  after their latest price hike, but the better half moaned about it, however she is coming round to the idea  me I think ANY company would be better as it's all" smoke and mirrors from the" sleight of hand" magicians at virgin superfast broadband ? the best I have ever had was/is 45 mbits and please all you virgin employees posting on here, and 99% of the answers are from employees, Keep your " economical with the truthj" replies. we the mugs are sick of it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@tammac8 virginmedia didn't buy NTL/Telewest/blueyonder it was a leased name, virginmedia is owned by liberty global https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21347814 back in 2013, well the market is fully open for competition

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

big deal !  [REMOVED] couldn't give a monkey's on who owns what, and N.T.L., certainly didn't supply my service for nothing..

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Well could have a chat with customer relations choosing option 1-4-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), to see if could get better deal, also the forum staff and myself can certainly help troubleshoot why its slow (if you want).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos