Menu
smithymummy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cant get to speak to human

Sorry if this wrong place to post this first post.

I have been trying for 2 weeks to no avail to sort out my account im at end of my 12 month contract and bill gone up stupid I been try to call go via live chat ( that not live now) and I can't get anywhere at all.

All I want is to speak to a human who will not send me to 15 different people and then cut me off cab anyone please help im literally at end of teather and getting ready to just cancel the lot.

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant get to speak to human

call at 8am in the morning, call queues are generally short at that time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant get to speak to human

@smithymummy1 wrote:

Sorry if this wrong place to post this first post.

I have been trying for 2 weeks to no avail to sort out my account im at end of my 12 month contract and bill gone up stupid I been try to call go via live chat ( that not live now) and I can't get anywhere at all.

All I want is to speak to a human who will not send me to 15 different people and then cut me off cab anyone please help im literally at end of teather and getting ready to just cancel the lot.

• Visit the VM site (Below is an example):

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/broadband/broadband-only 

• Wait for the 'Live Chat' to pop up (Black box on the right hand side):

carl_pearce_0-1611763042900.png

• Click options until asked to wait for one of the team to reply (Ask for the 'Customer Relations' team).
  • Leave the chat window open, leaving your PC/Laptop on overnight if required (I had to leave it open for 22 hours before I got a reply, but it worked).
  • If the chat window doesn't appear just keeping clicking around the site, it will eventually.
0 Kudos