Menu
anevski1240
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone get to talk to a human being?

Hi all,

All I wanted was to resolve a broadband stability issue that cannot be resolved by resetting the Hub box.

The entire experience has convinced me to change ISP immediately. For £90+ pm I damn well expect better.

Ironically I've been on hold for 19:45 minutes at the time of writing trying to get through to someone to cancel! Laughable and pathetic.

HNY everyone.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone get to talk to a human being?

OK
0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel by post then,  Just make sure you're not in a fixed term contract, because early termination charges are high, that you send the letter recorded delivery, and you're clear on the notice period and when you want services to cease.  My advice is always to get your next ISP connected and working properly before cancelling the existing service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calling any VM number is best done at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) so that you can get connected quickly with short wait times.

In the meantime post more details of the BB stability issues you are having and see if we can diagnose the problem and advise on any "fixes".

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos