cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have a BB only contract

caveman38
Dialled in

I have been an Encome, NTL and VM customer for an eternity. Unfortunately when my contract expires in a months time, I am dreading the price rise and potential endless telephone conversations. 

Firstly is the Oomph package with an extra bedroom box that I currently pay £131 a month reasonable. I have an £18 discount and expect a £150 to carry on with VM.

Secondly could I revert to a BB only deal to benefit from the good speed VM provide. Then I can have a SKY streamed package of SkySports and Netflix only. 

The truth is I am getting a little too old to keep up with the latest tech and need some guidance. Cheers.

21 REPLIES 21

Thanks again for the prompt reply.

"That to me suggests that you might not receive a new sim because the agent has linked the sim card and number that you gave him to the Ultimate Volt package" -  If that is the case, how will it pan out. I'd still pay £25 for an unknown number or my existing numbers bill would increase to £25 or what?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You really need to speak to retnetions so they can check the account and make sure of the pricing and if a new sim has been ordered or if they just linked the number you gave them to the account. Only they can confirm which price yuo will be paying for the sim part of the deal.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali