Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call center UK

Hi Chaps,

I Need to cancel my subscription which it will end on 20th April

Tried to call 3 times today and waited 40 minutes each time I tried, with no luck. No email address for me to write to is available either.

I understand about the current issue we’re all experiencing, however, this does not change the fact that I am leaving the country in 6 weeks and therefore this contract will be no longer needed.

Any suggestion guys?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Call center UK

Suggest you try the text messaging service in the current crisis:

The cable number is 07533 051809

Mobile is 07533 016422

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for that info. I'm trying to cancel my TV package as I'm financially compromised during the coronavirus issue and my business has closed. I simply can't get through to anyone. They've just sent (what seems like an automated text message) to my phone now, saying they're transferring me to someone as I have a cable problem (that's not my issue and not what I said), but that the reply 'may not be immediate allowing me to get on with my day'. It's just SO hard to get through to anyone. They have the worst call centre I've ever encountered.......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call again on 150 (VM line) - or 0345 454 1111 (others - national rate number)
Be patient as a lot of overseas call centres are in lock-down - and the best chance of getting a UK one is calling between 08.00-09.00.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos