cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband ordering, and delivery issues

jamescwright12
Joining in

I placed an order online on the 21/06/2023 for delivery on the 24/06/2023 (day after we moved into our new house) but only received my pre-contract information, no welcome email or delivery information received. 

I can't sign into My Virgin as it states the email address I used to place the order is invalid and I don't have an account number or area reference number. Latest email is from the web team confirming the summary of my order.

Have tried calling but can't get through to speak to a human as I don't have an account number, and web chat just tells me to call or puts me in a queue never putting me through to an agent. I was told by Huddle, who handled the utilities before I moved in that my order for Virgin Broadband had been cancelled by Virgin. I had no confirmation of this from Virgin.

I then reapplied for broadband using the same email address and details, and got the same issue of only receiving my pre-contract information, no welcome email or delivery information. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, new customer and with no internet I'm struggling to fulfill my job working from home.

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @jamescwright12 

Thank you for your patience. I have passed your details to our support team who will give you a call personally to get things moving. They will call you from an 0800 number so please keep an eye out for it. I don’t believe they work weekends so it will be Monday. Once they have confirmed everything with you they will be able to manually push this through.

Many thanks and once again we apologise for the delay and thank you for bearing with us.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more