Menu
Jb1992
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Awful customer service

On hold two hours and counting. I only connected my broadband service yesterday. How do I speak to someone?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful customer service

Hello jb1992

Thank you for posting on the forum to make us aware of the issues. We are experiencing some system issues currently which is causing a higher volume of calls and a delay in getting to speak to a member of the team.

Can you confirm the issue you're currently experiencing with your broadband?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Robert_P wrote:

Hello jb1992

Thank you for posting on the forum to make us aware of the issues. We are experiencing some system issues currently which is causing a higher volume of calls and a delay in getting to speak to a member of the team.

I know this is shooting the messenger and utterly irrelevant to the OP, so apologies for both of these but...

These "system issues" have been going on for quite a few months now, I suspect to some/many customers the excuse is wearing a little thin.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is a help forum not a hotline to VM. Tell us what your "issue" is and people on here might be able to help you sort it without resorting to VM's CS.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos