Menu
shirley_butcher
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Apparatus

Hello

I have a raised apparatus cover on the footpath outside my property. I believe it belongs to yourselves. It has CATV on the cover.

I am having a garage build and Lancashire County Council have advised that the apparatus cover must be lowered.

Please can you advise me who to contact to arrange for someone to come and look at it.

Many thanks

Shirley Butcher

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apparatus

FYI the "Chatter & Natter" board that you've posted in, isn't generally monitored by staff - if necessary we can move the post, but by means of background info...

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/network-expansion/cable-digging-and-construction#form has a contact number that might be as good as anywhere to start

There's also a couple of previous forum threads asking the same question as yours, that might give a clue as to likely costs and procedure...

Thread 1 

Thread 2 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

shirley_butcher
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Drop apparatus cover on footpath

I need a CATV apparatus cover lowering on the footpath outside my property. Please can you advise how i can arrange this.

Thank you 

Shirley Butcher

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Drop apparatus cover on footpath

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is not a general direct way to VM staff to get everything you can think of done. The board questions are mainly answered by other users who are trying to help and direct other users to the correct channels to use.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

To contact virgin directly phone 0345 454 1111 which is thier customer service number.
0 Kudos