Menu
C98brown
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazon E-gift Voucher

I was told which my package I would receive an amazon £50 e-gift voucher 100 days after my service had started, that was back in June 17th. It is now the 1st October and I still have not received an email with a voucher? Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon E-gift Voucher

Check your spam or junk email folders for any emails from email@codes.edenred.co.uk if you don't see any there you'll need to either call 150(from VM landline) or 0800 052 0422 then option 2 from any other provider, preferably at 8AM to avoid queues. The code is sent out 28 days after install, so 100 days is a bit far fetched and unsure who told you that or why. A member of the forum may also pick this up & try get it resolved. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
C98brown
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Here are the terms and conditions that I got in my email that I received about my e-gift.

1. £50 voucher when you purchase Virgin Media's M100 Broadband Only, via the link provided in this page, before midnight on 21/06/2020.
  2. Vouchers are available for new customers via this link only. Orders made over the phone, via webchat or online directly will not be eligible for a voucher.
  3. You will receive an email with your Voucher 100 days after your service has been activated to the email address provided.
  4. Together with your Voucher email you will receive instructions on how to choose your reward. After receiving the instructions, you will have 90 days to claim your reward by entering your email address and or mobile number in the fields provided
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi C98brown,

100 days doesn't sound right. here is a link to the VM free gifts FAQ  virgin-media-free-gifts 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
C98brown
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have an email from Virgin themselves saying about the voucher and the 100 days it will take. 

0 Kudos