Menu
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account closed, two things outstanding

Hi Virgin Media,

1. My final bill from September 10th was in credit by £22.98 and I've not received that credit payment back to my bank. When I was an active customer, debits were always on time and a payment would be taken like clockwork around the 20th of the month. To mirror that behaviour I imagine that this credit payment should have arrived back into my bank around September 20th. It hasn't materialised, where is it?
  2. I also imagine that the Virgin Media account should now be closed but the email address associated with the account is still active and it needs terminating. Can that be done?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Account closed, two things outstanding

Refunds are dealt with by cheque which is sent approximately 45 days after account closure .

Associated email addresses remain live for 90 days to allow for contacts to be notified and other necessary steps to be taken.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account closed, two things outstanding

@Graham_A wrote:

Refunds are dealt with by cheque which is sent approximately 45 days after account closure .

Associated email addresses remain live for 90 days to allow for contacts to be notified and other necessary steps to be taken.

Thanks for that, good to know. I'll start the clock running on both events from the last bill date, September 10th.

0 Kudos