Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

A big from the heart thank you to Virgin Media customer service !Recent

Recently I had to “negotiate” a new contract for my TV/BB/land line, my monthly cost was to rise to £118.00, as I have recently been diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer I asked Claire if it was possible to freeze this to the previous years £98.25 per month, she replied “no”and there was no exceptions, she then asked me what I wanted to do, I then cancelled my sports channels and changed TVmin package at a cost of £72.00 per month, I was not too happy with customer services and in particular Claire, imagine about a week later received a call from a lovely lady in customer services who she said because of my 23 years with Virgin Media she was offering me an enhanced package at a much lower cost per month, so please thank all concerned, you have restored my faith.

Many Thanks

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: A big from the heart thank you to Virgin Media customer service !Recent

Hi rabjohn,

Thanks for taking the time to relate your experiences with VM and the the call from customer services that showed there are good people working for the company. I'm truly sorry     to see your medical condition and send you healing thoughts and upliftment.

Take care and God bless

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali