Menu
Highlighted
Greenygreen64
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

£100 welcome credit through defence discount service

I’ve recently signed up for a virgin media package through defence discount service what a nightmare that was however I’ve got there eventually all set up however as part of my package I was promised £100 welcome credit which is a voucher after reading into it I’m just wondering if anyone else has been in the same situation as me and if and when the voucher will be sent to me as when I’ve asked the virgin staff they have no idea what I’m going on about and have never heard of defence discount service I’ve been messed around through the whole process even as far as to charge me the wrong amount on my first bill and the package price promised each month 

please help 

regards 

mike 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £100 welcome credit through defence discount service

sounds like the £100 would be from defence discount service not virgin

0 Kudos
Greenygreen64
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’ve tried to contact Eden red and they have advised me to contact virgin media directly yet when I do they have no knowledge of it but yet I have an email confirmation with the package details on it and it states £100 welcome credit but still they don’t know what defence discount is and states it must be something to do with other departments but can’t put me through ? Hmmm

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Greenygreen64, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

If you've taken an offer via a third party then you would need to speak to them directly. It would be Defence Discount you'd need to speak too. 

Apologies. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Greenygreen64
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there 

I’ve spoke to them and they have said they need virgin media to send them a code or confirmation of the install then go from there but when ive spoke to virgin they don’t have a clue what is going on 

regards

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Wise owl
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The only recent and expired offers I can find on the web are https://www.forcesdiscountoffers.co.uk/virgin-mobile-discount/   Mostly they advertise Sky offers

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike

Do you have this listed as part of your original sign up paperwork or online agreement? If so we can look into this.

I've sent you a PM for me to support further if you do.

You can find this on the top right in the purple envelope.

Cheers

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos