Menu
chrisgoacher1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

poor servkice

I have to say how disappointed I am with my new Virgin Media experience.

I received a box without any one telling me I had to connect to Virgin myself. It is so easy I was told; Three hours later I eventually had TV and Broadband. But no way to connect telephone services??

As he people before me had not had telephone services they had no connector so the connection came into the house at the virgin  box but mo way to connect the phone; so engineer had to come out 5 days later. 

And now only one week later we are having TV problems, some days getting no reception at all and others intermittently.

150 number just gives me an automated message saying there are problems in the CH45 area; that's it.

I think it is time to give Sky a ring. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor servkice

Not a great start!

Tbh, the sales team you talked to initially should have been able to ascertain that there were no phone services to the property and arranged an attended installation to start with.

I'd push past the automated message on 150 and keep going until you can talk to someone.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos