Menu
ianamatthews
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

poor communication

There is an acknowledged technical fault at my location and I am uncertain what is accepted as a good service as this issue seems to be from outset I find the automated (non human) response to help requests non helpful with replies like "your broadband /tv etc will be interrupted when we test your equipment"  " if not convenient now hang up"

talking issues with someone would be helpful rather than texts to my landline number--not sure how that works?

In general terms the TIVO box seems incredibly slow and not intuitive It may be me and familiarity but not much better now than when we started

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor communication

Hi Ianamatthews,

Welcome into the Community, it's great to see a new face Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read that the experience isn't the best, I have been into the account and see the a TiVo® isn't online? This would need and engineer. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Whenever the TiVo® is being slow, clearing the cache can help alleviate some issues:-

To clear the cache on the TiVo® just go to the Home screen and press Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play. You'll hear a 'ping' noise and the screen will go blank for a few seconds. After 30 seconds the screen came back on Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos