Menu
davidpreston123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

picture quality bad after broadband speed upgrade

the image on our TV is often very grainy and definitely not what I would expect HD to be. We have recently been upgraded to the new super fast 150mb speed so I assume bandwidth is not the issue even at times of high demand. I have changed the TY, the HDMI cable between the virgin box and the TV and ensured the cable from the outlet to the box is tight and in good order. When I do a broadband speed check the results come back good... any thoughts anyone? Is the virgin box now unable to cope with he new speeds, does it need upgrading?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: picture quality bad after broadband speed upgrade

Hi davidpreston123

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at the account from our end but I've not been able to locate it using your forum information unfortunately. So I'm able to take a closer look, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos