Menu
alih
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

iplayer is driving me mad!!!!

seriously what is going on with iplayer?!!!!

it is sooooooooooooooo slow loading, when it finally loads i select something to watch then it keeps buffering makingit impossible to watch anything!

its ridiculous and driving me mad! its never been great but its the worst its ever been!

getting to the point wher i'll but myself out of my contract and pay to go back to sky! thats how much i've had enough of virgin!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: iplayer is driving me mad!!!!

Hi alih,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with the BBC iPlayer loading slowly on your TiVo® service. 

I’ve tested your line and TiVo® and they test well which is good news. Unfortunately, I did notice a fault at the address and we are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any buffering on TiVo apps you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times such as evenings and weekends) will be resolved.

We’re looking to carry out the work as soon as possible. The current fault reference is F003618809 and the estimated end date for this fault is 10 June 2015. Please be aware that this is only an estimated resolution date and could be subject to change.

Thank you for your patience. If you are still having the same issue after the 10th of June, please let us know. 

Cheers,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos