Menu
burgerking1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

engineer confirmation not turned up

hi all,

ive now had to cancel 2 appointments (WORK COMMITMENTS) to have a  engineer come out to look at my samsung v+ box that is now not working at all will not switch on,and on each occasion ive cancelled by phoning 150 and re-booked by the automated booking system on the phone and getting confirmation on the phone and by text to my mobile TO SAY APPOINMENT CONFIRMED,and on these new appoinments engineer not turned up for my allotted time,so after speaking to virgin media operator they say appointment not booked  for  the 1st appointment so was re-scheduled for the second appointment that I had to cancel and then rebooked by the automated phone system again that was confirmed for on phone and got 2 text today 1/12/16 confirming 12 to 4,so no engineer again,ive got £14 of my bill but am I not entitled to more to having confirmation but getting a no show with wasting 2 days staying in????

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: engineer confirmation not turned up

Hi Burgerking1972,

Thank you for your time, I'm so sorry to read that there's been some issues on the boxes and our engineers have not been able to come out to the come. 

I would like to arrange an engineer as the boxes are clearly not in working order. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos