Menu
degreecy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V HD box quality poor

Is there a newer version of the V HD Box, since the quality I get from the box in HD is very poor compared to my Tivo box ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V HD box quality poor

Hi degreecy,

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community and thank you for posting in the ForumSmiley Happy I'm sorry to hear that your HD viewing isn't as good on your V HD box. The TiVo® box is more advanced, so offers a better HD picture.

We only supply the TiVo® boxes now, whereas before we use to supply the V+ HD boxes, but these are no longer offered. I have run tests to your V HD box, just to make certain that the power levels and signals are all okay and everything checks out fine.

Have you considered getting a second TiVo® box for your house? We have multi-room streaming available on selected channels. If you would like more information on this, go to our Help Pages, or check out our Forum thread here.

Let us know how you get on with this and please feel free to browse around the Forum threads or our Help Pages. If there's anything else we can help with, please drop us a line.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos