Menu
ozosie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V+ HD box freezes when playing Recorded TV Series

My v+ box has been changed several times recently. It's had been the worst as it keeps freezing when playing Recorded stuff. Seems like it has a doggy hard drive or bad sectors on hard drive.
What are the suggestions.
I'm fed up as every time I book enginner they say the box is faulty and changes my box. Making me lose on the recorded stuff. Then I have to go online abs watch those episodes online which I don't like doing.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ HD box freezes when playing Recorded TV Series

Hi Ozosie

I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with your TV service, it's not something we want for you, or any of our customers.

I'd like to take a good look at this from our end for you, although if there is an issue with the hard drive then unfortunately there is no resolution other than to change the box. It's always a last case scenario as I know how it would feel if someone wiped my set top box at home!

So I can take a closer look, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos