Menu
andrewlavens
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V+ Box Freezing When Not In Use

Hello everyone! Four times in the last couple of weeks, my V+ box has frozen while on standby. The clock has locked displaying - presumably - the time that it stopped working, and the box doesn't respond to buttons on the unit or on the remote. The only way to get it going has been to power it off and back on. It's never happened while the box has been switched on, only when it has been on standby. As it's an intermittent fault, is there anything I can try before asking for someone to come and have a look?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ Box Freezing When Not In Use

Hi there andrewlavens, 

First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your V+ box freezing up on you. 

I've run some testing on the box and can see some issues which I'd like to get a technician to investigate further. 

So I've sent you a private message in order to arrange this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos