Menu
stivler
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv keeps stuttering!

Some of my TV channels have stuttering very badly. Not all channels are affected, but the ones that are include Sky Movies as well as Comedy Central, Watch, Dave, Alibi and CBS. There is no disruption in other channels, both higher in the EPG (BBC, ITV, C4,.)

The symptoms are that the audio will break every other second, and the display will freeze, or become blocky, have lines of interference, or seem to smear across the screen. I have attempted rebooting several times with no noticeable change.

I live in Darlington, DL1 

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv keeps stuttering!

Hi stivler

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately, it's not what we want for you at all!

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're seeing problems being detected and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to getting this sorted.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos