Menu
Andy2610
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo resumes after about 20 minutes on Pause

As the subject says.  It's not all the time,  You pause a program and it just unpauses after about 20 minutes or so.  The other thing it does is skip to the current point when you're watching a program that has been paused and then you can't rewind.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo resumes after about 20 minutes on Pause

Hi there Andy2610, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and can I say that I'm sorry to hear that you're finding that sometimes when you pause live that it unpauses after a while. 

I'd like to ask if when this happens, do you notice that there are other recordings taking place, as this may explain a little - especially if there are a few things being recorded. 

I've tried to locate your account in order to run some testing on the TiVo® but I was unable to do so with the details you have on your forum account, so I'll send you a private message in order to ask some further questions. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos