Menu
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Virgin Media, you've been listening to your customers

As a M+ TV customer I'm delighted that I receive extra channels from today, including Comedy Central, which I've missed since downgrading some time ago.

After asking for ages, the majority of the Freeview/Freesat channels are now available on my package, some of them new to the platform entirely like Spike, Pop, Movie Mix, Movies4Men and truTV, others finally moved down from higher packages, like CBS Drama and Tiny Pop.

There are a couple of oddities that still aren't available on M+, like True Entertainment and True Movies, but they are full of rubbish anyway.

TiVo is looking much better since the software update, and most of the time it's faster too. A few of the 'press red' apps still aren't working but I understand that someone is looking into it.

On here you mostly hear from people when things go wrong and aren't happy, but I'm feeling very positive that you've been listening to your customers.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thank you Virgin Media, you've been listening to your customers

Hi VMViewer,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really glad to hear you're happy with the packages and services! It's really nice to hear about positive experiences.

If you need help with anything, just give us a shout!

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos