Menu
Tmarti66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV pixelation

I often wondered why VM offer the warranty/service as part of their package, it's because they have to due to the poor quality you get from it!

To boast that VM doesn't get affected by the weather unlike Sky is a joke, having previously been a Sky customer for over 10 years, it beats VM any day. Im getting a pixelated picture on all channels at the moment after I had an engineer visit last week. He fitted a 10db attenuators on the TiVo box and its pixelating again (started on Friday)

The AGC signal level is 80%. The SNR is 39db.

Im getting sick and tired of constantly dealing with VM issues, if it's not the broadband it's the TV, come on guys!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV pixelation

Hi Tmarti66

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Virgin Media service at the moment, it's not something we want for you.

I'd like to take a good look at this from our end for you, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view that message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry again for the continued inconvenience you're experiencing. I want to help to get this resolved.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos