Menu
Zaquria
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere, what a joke!

I currently have the XL package and this joke of an application you call Anywhere, it is anything but and you should be sued for for false advertising. To state that I am unhappy would be an understatement.

I cannot watch on Google Chrome because you cannot be bothered updating your Apps (Don't blame google for this, I am a professional software developer with 16 years of experience behind me) due to Google dropping NPAPI.

I cannot watch it on Firefox because the video keeps blacking out, and I have tried updating all my codecs and drivers and no go. Even when I do get the Video to work, I cannot chromecast out of the box.

I cannot watch on Opera browser either, because NPAPI isn't supported on there either.

I will not use IE Explorer, so do not even bother suggesting this pile of crap on me.

I tried to use EDGE, but I keep getting an error on there because I get the error Device Limit Reached' **bleep**?!

So the only Browser I can watch it on, I still can't because of video issues, and even if I did, the fact that Firefox will also be dropping NPAPI in the near future will mean I won't be able to use this app.

It's about time that your developers moved on and stopped blaming Google for this.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere, what a joke!

Hi Zaquria,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry for the trouble you've had trying to use TV Anywhere.

I've added another device change so you can try using Edge again. I also apologise for the unsupported browsers, I know this is frustrating. It is something we're working on so hopefully we'll have some good news on that in the future.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos