Menu
Sandy180
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TCM Channel 415

Hi,

I have two TIVO boxes, and the one in the main room won't display channel 415, just comes up with a blank screen with no message, channel 416 displays ok just not 415.  I can get this channel on the other box no problem. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TCM Channel 415

If a reboot does not restore the channel then there may be a signal issue affecting the mux the channel is carried on. You usually will find other channels that are affected if this is the case (they will not necessarily be next to eachother). An engineer callout would be necessary to fix this

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TCM Channel 415

Hey Sandy180,

Welcome back and thanks for popping in again, I can see you've had some help from Nodrogd Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the TCM channel isn't available at the moment and I'd like to sort this for you. As Nodrogd has mentioned it may be a signal issue and I can confirm that there is a SNR, (Signal to Noise Ratio), that I would like to help with. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos